Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Christmas Spirit....

Today I went to Target and found a display of Christmas movies, most were $10 each...I bought 5....

A combo of "It's A Wonderful Life" and "White Christmas"
"The Bells of St. Mary's"
"A Christmas Story"
"A Charlie Brown Christmas"

I know of several more I need, but this will get me started...

A couple of days ago, I loaded my Zune up with Christmas Music...

"East Tennessee Christmas" by Chet Atkins
"A Charlie Brown Christmas" by Vince Guaraldi
"The Lost Christmas Eve" "Christmas Eve & Other Stories" and "The Christmas Attic" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
"A GRP Christmas Collection" and "GRP Christmas Collection Vol. 2" by Various GRP Artists
"A Christmas Album" by Amy Grant
"Traditional Celtic Christmas" by Eric Rigler/Scarlet Rivera
"A Very Special Christmas" by Various Artists
"Light Jazz Christmas Eve" and "Light Jazz Christmas" by Various Artists
"Christmas Portrait" by the Carpenters

Any suggestions on great Christmas movies or music that I'm missing would be appreciated....I know of several movies I'm missing...




"

2 comments:

TARA said...

One of the best collections I have is the Time Life Treasury of Christmas. It has 2 cd's and includes the best of the best.

Anonymous said...

Tooth & Nail records has a great new Christmas compliation called X - Christmas. Ok, so it's full of hard rocking Christian takes on some of the classics but it's REALLY good!!!!