Saturday, December 6, 2008

I need your help...

After about 3 trips to the Verizon store to try to get a phone that would survive the onslaught of a 13 year girl, I finally decided to buy a new phone. I had carried an LG model with the flip face and full qwerty keyboard for several years. The phone was very durable, I decided to buy a new phone and let Sarah Destructo have my LG. After looking at several models, I decided to buy the LG Envy.

I was very proud of my new phone until last night when my son told me that it was a "very girly phone." When I look at it, I don't see girly at all. Help me, did I buy a "girly phone?"

2 comments:

TARA said...

IDK, but my phone is an LG Envy....?

Donnie Hall said...

Oh well, I know of three ladies with this same phone an no guys have responded, I guess I should throw in the towel an go buy a Josh Grobin CD an some Baby Oil scented air freshener for the car.