Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Love, Life, Wisdom and Coffee....

I realize that my blog is somewhat a hodge podge. I tend to write about whatever is on my mind which sometimes really really deep and sometimes humorous(at least that is the intention).

The thing that has always amazed me is that regularly, the most popular post I've ever done was done not long after I started the blog. In November of 2007 I wrote about an experience that I had with Sonic Coffee. I looked at the year-to-date statistics for this blog and found that post was the #2 most read post so far this year.

That's funny....

Here's the post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sonic post probably gets so much attention because it's hilarious. I know the experience is a bit dated, but you really should consider posting about waiting for the train to pass... in the car... in the rain. Surely you remember that one.