Friday, September 26, 2008

Has facebook reached the 'older' crowd?

I've had an account on facebook for about a year or so I guess. When I first signed up, it seemed that it mostly appealed to college and high school students. There would be the occasional uber-geek, but most of the crowd seemed to be folks that were born after I graduated high school (still dealing with that).

Anyway, recently, it seems that I've made more and more connections with classmates or folks that I went to church with years ago. It is quite fun. My facebook profile is listed on my blog. If you have an account, add me as a friend, if you don't have an account, check it out. In my opinion, it's a lot more classy than myspace, just my opinion though.

Later

1 comment:

LeBlanc said...

I tend to prefer Facebook over MySpace. Most of my friends do not though. To be honest I think I found just as many friends on each.