Monday, September 29, 2008

Selling Some Stuff...

Hey gang, I've been meaning to do this for a while, but just haven't....

With all of the changes in my life over the last year, I find myself with some "stuff" that I just don't need any more. I'd like to first offer it to my friends before I use something like ebay or craigslist to offer it to strangers. I have a very nice Oak Steepleton pool table. It is in perfect condition, but simply too large to put in my apartment. I spoke with Jeff Hallums (who some of you know) who is an awesome pool player and also an auctioneer. His opinion was that it is worth about $750 (plus the buyer moves it)

I am also selling my first digital camera, it is a Sony Cybershot model DSC-F707. 5 mega-pixels 10x zoom (fixed lens). You can find the specs and here. I poked around on ebay a little bit and it seemed like the going price is about $200-$250. It has a 128MB memory stick and a wall charger.

I have some other stuff that I'll post details about later. But if you are interested in this stuff, just let me know (615) 584-2729. We'll work something out.

No comments: