Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Relax....



Ok, I've been posting on some serious subjects lately. I'm actually a fun loving guy, just have had a lot on my mind. Anyway, I thought that I share some jokes today. The picture is one of my favorites from Sarah's kindergarten graduation. Hard to believe that she's in the 6th grade now. I wish I could say that it was a well thought out planned shot, but it really was a snapshot.

Anyway, we've had some good family time together this week working on Chris' leaf collection project for school. When he and I were riding to collect some leaves, we started trading jokes, I thought I'd share some of the best ones

How many Irishmen does it take to change a lightbulb?
20, one to hold the bulb, 19 to drink until the room spins

How many Vanderbilt football players does it take to change a flat tire?
2, one to mix the drinks, one to call his daddy

How many UT football players does it take to change a flat tire?
1, but he gets 3 hours credit

and....my personal favorite...

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Just one, but the lightbulb has to want to change

1 comment:

Amy S. Grant said...

I absolutely love that picture of Sarah. Really captures her personality!

...and those jokes are pretty funny.