Saturday, October 6, 2007

Any idea where Chris will be today?



Last night, I asked Chris if he had to choose between a baseball scholarship at a small school or going to UT with no baseball scholarship, which would he choose. His answer was "I'll go to UT and walk on to the baseball team". For some reason, I've always thought that maybe there was a chance that he would go to some other school. Don't get me wrong, I am a UT fan, but I went to a small college and am somewhat concerned about sending him to such a big school. Last night, though, I think I resigned myself to the fact that he wants to go to UT regardless.

He had the opportunity to go to the UT Georgia game with Kathy's sister and her husband. When they saw his outfit though, they may have wanted to rethink their decision. Oh, he wanted to paint his face too, but we couldn't find the right color orange. He'll probably find some on the way. He took the camera, I hope he gets some good pictures.

No comments: