Thursday, October 25, 2007

That sinking feeling...

Some of you may not have experienced this, but there's a certain feeling that I would get in high school when a teacher would come in and start handing out a test that I had forgotten about, or asked everyone to turn in a project that I hadn't done.

Evidently, the Vols forgot they had a game last Saturday.
The Rockies forgot that they had a game last night.


When Alabama pulled off a successful onside kick on the opening kick off....I heard it put best that Sabin was playing Chess and Fulmer was playing checkers (I think tiddly winks would have been funnier).

When Pedroia (a rookie) hit a lead off home run for the BoSox after the Rox went 3 up 3 down, I knew we were in trouble. I didn't realize how much trouble, but the Rox were in trouble.

Oh well, still a National League guy, but not very loud and proud right now.

Did somebody make sure the Rockies know they have a game tonight?

1 comment:

Donna G said...

It was just one game...and the Rockies got hits off of their ace (would have been homers in any other park) It will be better tonight...(I hope)