Monday, November 26, 2007

Crazy blogging games....

Ok, so being fairly new to the blog world, I am totally clueless about these crazy blogging games (are the anything like reindeer games? I don't know). So, anyway, I have been tagged by LeBlanc with a game called meme.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, here are the facts about me....

1) All my life I was going to be a professional musician. I grew up in Nashville so I didn't have to make a long trip to watch my dream fall apart, I could watch it crumble from the house that I grew up in ;-). I wouldn't trade the life I have for that life anyway.

2) I love magic. I love to watch a good magician, though I've never studied it that much. I like David Copperfield (though he's gone a little cooky lately), Chris Angel, and the other guy that I can't think of his name. (David Blaine)

3) I am nearly deaf in one ear. I ruptured both of my ear drums when I was about 12 shooting a .22 pistol at Short Mountain. My right ear healed back pretty well, my left one didn't.

4) I love to watch sports, but I get pretty angry at the referees/umpires. I'm working on this one, though I didn't do to well just today (sorry)

5) When I was in high school, I worked at a grocery store. I love grocery stores. I would love to manage one, though, it would have to be a neighborhood grocery not a huge Ubermarket.

6) I am allergic to cats and not just a little bit. My eyes and my throat swell shut. I had an old allergist (Eugene Bishop) tell me that the worst reaction he had ever seen was my reaction to cat hair. (sorry, Amy)

7) In my opinion, there is no such thing as too much peanut butter. If you can breathe after biting a pbj sandwich, you don't have enough.


Ok, Amy, Donna, Terri, John, Tara, Cary and Kelli....it's your turn.


Man....that's a lot of work, I hope these don't come around too often....

3 comments:

Amy S. Grant said...

Hey, I don't have cat hair.

I didn't know about the pistol, that would be pretty funny if you weren't nearly deaf in one ear.

How was Sarah's game? I hated to miss it, but we were covered up with homework!

I'll have to think about seven things - give me a few days!

Donnie Hall said...

That Castle Heights team was amazing, they were very good and spanked us pretty soundly.

It was a good game though. The boys took up our slack though.

Donna G said...

Okay...it is finished...

You should have been around when we were all doing 100 things about me. Of course when I tried to look it up the Internet was down...so I just made some stuff up.