Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ok, I'll stop whining....

After I wrote post this morning, I tried to catch up on some reading of the blogs that I subscribe to.

I read this Amy's blog
Then some how I wound up on this page
LeBlanc blogged about this case in Georgia
I read Tara's blog about Richard (a good friend, who saved my life) being sick and his sister Becky (who I mentioned in this morning's post) completing chemo treatments and 30+ radiation treatments.

As all of that rattled through my brain today. I realized that I was upset and whining about something that really wasn't that big of a deal. I realized.....how selfish I've been....how self-centered. Forgive me...

1 comment:

Amy S. Grant said...

Donnie, your family has been in my prayers these past few days. For some reason my earlier comment didn't post this morning!

But, anyway I am thrilled about the new job for December and that you are riding the waves God sends.

You are not the least bit selfish, you just care about providing for your sweet family. We love y'all.